AGE GROUPS AND STYLES AVAILABLE
Let your little ones shine through the magic of dance, now available for an wide variety of age ranges and styles🕺💃:
Why Choose Star Dance Centre?
Our award-winning instructors are true champions, including the North American Jazz and Contemporary Champion, World of Dance Hip Hop Champion, and Canadian Ballroom Latin Champions.
Passionate and dedicated, they’ll guide your child to mastery in their chosen dance style, fostering a lifelong love for dance.
– Exhilarating Annual Showcase to let your child’s talent shine
– Perform in front of 60,000+ audience at our landmark festival: Dance on Yonge
– Have the opportunity to be featured on 15 Media outlets like OMNI TV, CP24, and BlogTO.
– Exclusive invitations to high-end performances around the GTA, creating cherished friendships and memories.
– Safety is our top priority, ensuring a warm and nurturing environment.
– We encourage creativity and free expression, making every child feel comfortable and supported.
– Limited to 12 students per program, we ensure individual attention.
– Your child isn’t just another student; they’re a confident star in the making at Star Dance Centre!
Kids Dance Program Terms + Policy
We believe every child is a star waiting to shine. Our program is crafted to inspire creativity, boost confidence, and offer a stimulating way for kids to stay active and healthy.
Star Dance Centre’s Kids Dance program will offer students multiple dance styles to choose from. Providing a full year program in each individual style, allowing students to learn the fundamental skills, techniques and performance style of the chosen dance genre from award-winning instructors.
Students will also have the opportunity to participate in the Annual Showcase at our own Dance on Yonge Festival and multiple other performance opportunities around the GTA!
We offer a diverse range of dance styles, including ballet, hip-hop, jazz, acro etc., tailored to different age groups. Our experienced and enthusiastic instructors will ensure a safe, fun, and nurturing environment for all participants.
Class Rate (Jan 15 to Jun 30, 2024):
$630 (+HST) per dance: 24 weeks of classes (excluding March break)
An additional $100 (+ HST) of non-refundable fee will be applied per student upon registration between Jan 2024 – July 2024 (breakdown below):
- A certification fee of $25.*
- A media fee, providing a copy of professionally recorded student performance of $25.*
- A costume fee of $50 will be applied per student per style.**
*Great News! For each student you will only pay each fee once regardless of the number of dance styles registered.
**Each student will receive a custom made costume for the final showcase! The cost of each costume will range between $40 to $80. Depending on the final outfit we will either refund, or you will be required to pay the remaining balance at the time of costume fitting.
Each additional dance style class enrolled by the same student will receive a 20% discount on the additional dance style.
|1 Dance Style
|2 Dance Styles
|3 Dance Styles
|$1234 ($567 per style)
|$1738 ($546 per style)
*Each additional Sibling added to a program will receive a 5% discount on the total program fee.
- Students who register after the start of the season, or after the start of an installment term will be prorated at a rate equal to the number of classes missed since the start of the term.
- Registrants after April 1st 2024, will require an assessment by the instructor to determine eligibility for the year-end showcase. We have private classes available, please inquire for further details.
Redeeming Existing Credit:
If you have an existing credit with us, and would like to redeem it during registration. Contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Upon registration, you are committing to your dance classes for the rest of the 2023/2024 school year.
- Withdrawals must be made within 14 days after registration via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Non-refundable registration fee not included in the withdrawal.
No refunds will be provided for missed classes or program cancellations.
- A credit card will be required on file at the time of registration. Any bounced credit card payment will have a late charge applied.
- A $35 charge will be made for a bounced NSF cheque.
The studio will administer a $25 charge to all late payments and postponed/held tuition payments for whatever reason.
There will be no classes on Thanksgiving Weekend, Halloween, Family Day, Easter Weekend, and Victoria Day weekend. The tuition fees do not cover these holidays.
The studio is closed for two weeks during Winter Break as well as the week of March Break. Tuition does not cover these closures.
Make Up Classes:
We do understand that unexpected events can occur. We allow one make-up lesson per 2 months, per dancer. You must email email@example.com and state the date and class of your missed lesson, and an administrator will email you available make-up lessons of equal or lower level and in the similar dance form. Upon your confirmation, your make-up lesson will be scheduled. No make-ups will be allowed without formal notice or confirmation.
If a teacher is unexpectedly ill and a suitable substitute could not be found in time, a credit will be given for that class at the amount determined by the studio. Group classes where 1 or 2 students are in attendance may be shortened or canceled at the schools discretion. The studio reserves the right to cancel any class with a low enrollment of fewer than 4 students. Credit will be given for that class at the amount determined by the studio.
In the event of a government mandated forced closure (ie. Covid-19), in-person classes will be migrated online until the end of the term. For subsequent terms, students can choose to continue online or request a withdrawal without penalty. Withdrawal policies apply.
Class Rates (HST will be added):
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to share the gift of Dance with your children!
Location: Star Dance Centre, 4750 Yonge St, Unit 326, 3rd Floor (Above LCBO)
Parking: Free street parking, Subway Direct
Free parking for drop off and pick up
Please feel free to let us know if you need more information or have any questions or need any assistance with registration.